Our mission is to decouple the dairy industry from the meat industry, and promote Kind Milk practices.
Cows must be a priority and not a commodity. Calves must get their fair share of milk, and must be allowed to stay with their mothers for as long as they like.
And most importantly, we would like cows and bulls to live their full natural life.
Kind milk vs Regular milk?
- Cows are kept in clean conditions and treated lovingly (non-violent ways) -- NO sticks NO yelling.
- 100% vegetarian grass fed diet for cows. No corn, No acidic silage, No chicken manure.
- The male/female calves are kept and allowed to nurse with their mother for at least 3 months.
- No forced pregnancies. Cows are allowed to have natural pregnancies and are allowed to rest between pregnancies.
- When cows stop producing milk they are moved off site and kept in cow shelters through end of their life. Cows are allowed to die a natural peaceful death and not killed before their full life span (average 20 years).
- Male calves are also kept through end of life in cow shelters and are not butchered for Veal.
- No painful removal of horns, No hot iron branding.
- No growth hormones.
- Regular vet visits to the onsite farm and off site cow shelters.